Salary: £doe + uncapped commission, free parking
Aspire Jobs is a boutique recruitment agency based in Ringwood covering Dorset and Hampshire, providing a honest, friendly but fun service to clients recruiting for permanent and fixed term contract roles. We supply staff across all levels (Junior to Executive Director) across many different industry sectors. Owner Helen Stacey has over 30 years industry experience.
You’ve got minimum of 3 years’ experience within a B2B telesales or a customer-focused sales environment where providing an outstanding quality of service is fundamental to your role. You’ve got a naturally inquisitive and tenacious personality, combined with a results-driven worth ethic.
You’re now looking for a new opportunity to join a well-respected Recruitment agency in a role providing a long-term career opportunity and on the job training to ensure you become an expert within recruitment.
I need someone that can hit the ground running, someone who is self-driven and motivated to achieve. Someone who has an excellent attitude to sales and customer service, enjoys working hard and achieving results.
My job is full on and I will need you to learn from me and learn quickly, I’m not a micro manager, but I do have high standards and I will demand a high level of commitment from you.
You will have good IT skills, at least 3 years stable sales experience – telesales or field sales – the job is a mix of both. If you are frightened of picking up the phone, then it’s not for you! You must also be a car driver who is comfortable networking out in the business community – often out of hours! Because of this you will be of immaculate appearance with no visible tattoos or facial piercings! This is not a standard 9-5 job but I do offer a degree of flexibility.
In return we’ll have a great working relationship, we’ll work closely together, and we’ll celebrate those successes together. I can’t wait…. What’s keeping you?
If you have previous recruitment industry experience, then great but it’s not essential. What you should also have is the ability to understand business and demonstrate this. What is most important is your work ethic, your professionalism, your ability to juggle multiple projects at once and be unflappable and your ability to promote the business going forward.
The culture of the business is very creative, highly motivated where honesty thrives. You must love (and I mean LOVE) dealing with people, be able to spot potential in others. You also must be able to cut through all the normal bluff and bluster of a normal recruitment interview, be a good listener and intuitive, an excellent negotiator and be able to thrive in a challenging market.
Don’t get me wrong, you need to be the consummate professional but it is essential that you know how to have fun and enjoy your working day. Whilst being a consummate professional you will also know how to have fun and want to enjoy your day!
The recruitment arena is a harsh one – your product is people and they let you down so a thick skin is needed but also the ability to manage both up and down the management line in a sensitive and diplomatic manner.
Previous sales experience would be preferred as you will be working from brand new desks, developing your own business and working to targets.
The role is quite process driven so good admin and organisational skills are essential as are good IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook etc). If you have used a CRM system, then so much the better.
- Cold calling/Canvassing potential clients to gain vacancies ideally on a preferred basis introducing Aspire Jobs to potential employers
- Telephone screening
- Interviewing candidates
- Selling jobs to candidates and selling candidates to companies
- Taking accurate and thorough vacancies
- Able to juggle many tasks and jobs at once
- Arranging interviews and sending CV’s
- Servicing existing clients
- Arranging and attending client/prospect client visits
- Writing and placing weekly adverts on job boards
- Help compile new mail shots/marketing ideas
- Marketing candidates to companies via the telephone and email
- Negotiating fees and terms of business
- Compile own correspondence
- Use of social media – Facebook and LinkedIn to source candidates and clients
- Make daily Sales calls
- Completing internal paperwork and recording information via Customer Management System
- Work to monthly targets
- Read business magazines, recruitment industry literature to keep abreast of local and specific recruitment news
- Attend external training courses when needed
- Attend local business breakfast/lunch meetings networking opportunities
- To be aware of and operate within any relevant laws/legislation associated with the employment of people
After 30 years in recruitment I still get a kick out of creating new partnerships between clients and candidates, it is THE most rewarding part of my job. If you feel the same way, or you aspire to feeling the same way – then send me your CV now