Location: Field based covering London, Home Counties and SW, SE
Salary: c £40k plus uncapped target-based incentive package, 26 days holiday plus bank holiday, laptop, mobile and travel expenses
My client is a well established and reputable leader in its field who are now looking to recruit an ambitious B2B Field Sales Executive to join their team. The role is purely sales and not account management. Once you have won the business it will be passed to an internal team at Head Office to manage on a day to day basis. We are looking for a real Hunter who is happy to source and call new leads with the aim of gaining an appointment.
The company work within the print arena and are fairly niche. They have demanding deadlines to meet from their clients based around the UK. They are well known for the high-quality products they produce and are committed to delivering the best for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to join their well-established team in this new role. The successful candidate will ideally be experienced in Print field sales although this is not essential as industry training can be given. What is essential is that you have a stable B2B Sales background. Whilst covering the whole of the UK you will focus on the South East, South West, London and the Home Counties.
You will be able to open doors, identify and follow up leads, cold call and visit customers. As you will be customer facing you will have a clean driving licence, be of immaculate appearance with no visible facial piercings or tattoos.
The ability to think outside of the box is also essential as there may be vertical markets that my client isn’t selling to currently that you identify and target in the future.
The ideal candidate will: –
- Ideally have a proven track record in B1 and B2 commercial print sales as well as possibly print finishing and mailing sales experience (this is not essential)
- Come from a quality print background and have experience and technical knowledge – ideal but not essential
- Have min 3-5 years B2B field sales experience
- Be used to hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Be confident in winning business from new and existing clients
- Be commercially astute and be able to converse with all levels of seniority – inc board level buyers
- Know the difference between profit and loss and what makes a profitable sale
- Have a demonstrable track record developing new prospects
- Have experience in working to and achieving sales targets
- Ideally have relevant business contacts to introduce immediately to my client
- Be a motivated self starter, able to build report and relationships at all levels and maintain excellent customer service in what is essentially a ‘conservative’ client base that demands service and high quality
- Work well under pressure and have good organisational and presentational skills
- Able to work autonomously reporting to the MD
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be of immaculate presentation
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be Computer literate
- Be happy to pick up the phone to drive sales
- Represent my client and the business at the highest level
- Have a commercial awareness and a bit of “life experience”
- Be able to demonstrate logical thinking
If you have experience of dealing with print and print management customers, then this could be the job for you!