Salary: Competitive Salary with Promising bonus structure
We are working exclusively with this well established, internationally recognised organisation, who are focusing on growing their International Sales team and are therefore recruiting for a professional Business Development Manager. The role will see the successful candidate developing and nurturing an existing account base, with additional focus on engaging new long-term relationships also.
Our client is looking for a driven sales professional who has proven success of working in an Electronics / Manufacturing environment ideally, as our client offers a unique product and service and therefore require someone with conviction, to deliver results.
In addition, previous international B2B sales experience is essential and exposure to working in a Distribution / Dealer network environment, would be advantageous to support an easier transition into this environment.
Duties to include:
- To identify, develop and deliver new international business sales and to drive revenue growth within an existing and / or lapsed customer base.
- To be the Key point of contact for clients in the wider international regions, providing both pre and after-sales support and advice, to enhance long term relationships.
- Provide commercial support and advice to new and existing clients
- Manage leads and offers for clients including specification, technical and pricing
- Identify and engage with new clients, develop, implement and manage a regional sales plan
- Investigating potential markets and industries for leads
- Maximise existing client potential in designated regions and industry sectors
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, managing/interpreting their needs
- Work with clients to produce accurate forecast and key project data
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts, prepare reports and keep accurate up-to date customer records via the internal CRM.
- Support marketing activities, trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
Our client is looking for someone with the following:
• Good commercial background
• Strong Channel distribution sales experience
• Previous experience of working in a sales office environment (this role is office based with only occasional travel)
• Experience of building and managing a sales pipeline and evidence of successful client acquisition.
• Experience of working to defined targets and KPI’s
• Previous international / channel sales experience – phone based or field based
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.