Location: Nr Bournemouth
Fantastic opportunity for an HR administrator to join a friendly team within a growing business on an initial maternity leave contract -although the H/O team is growing so may be opportunities for permanent work in the future.
You will need to drive and have your own transport.
This person needs to be incredibly proactive, preferable with some experience or at least an understanding of HR. Our client want’s a self-starter, who is used to high volume admin but understands that they are dealing with confidential information.
About the Role
As the People Administrator you will join the team providing support to HR, Recruitment and Payroll. In this busy and varied role you will be providing administrative support as well as being involved in various projects. The role will be interesting and diverse and will provide a great opportunity for anyone with a keen interest in gaining HR experience.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for developing a career within HR. If you are working towards your CIPD Level 3 this would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Previous experience within a HR environment is desirable however it is your proactive, inquisitive nature that will help you in this role
- Proven administrative experience working with a high-volume workload
- Able to offer great customer service, and proactively help out your colleagues
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise tasks and manage changing priorities with a positive attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and be able to prioritise your workload effectively
- Attention to detail and a high standard of accuracy
- A good knowledge of MS Office to include Excel, Outlook Word and PowerPoint