Location: Nr Wimborne
Salary: to £30k
Our client is looking for an experienced 3rd Line Support Analyst ideally from a IT managed service provider. You will be providing a 360 degree function to multiple clients so must be able to multitask and also prioritise.
Working for a growing IT Managed Service Provider, the 3rd Line Support Analyst will be working on the IT Service Desk and will be responsible for providing broad IT support across a variety of software and infrastructure systems including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Virtualisation, IT Networks and Server Administration and desktop applications / desktop support.
As you’ll be working for a Managed Service Provider, this 3rd Line Support Analyst will play a key role within the Managed Service Support team, being the escalation point from the 1st Line and 2nd Line Support teams and escalate any major incidents to the problem management and incident management teams. You will also be extensively involved in customer engagement and getting involved in specialist IT projects.
– Strong experience of operating at a 2nd/3rd Line Support capacity
– Strong IT support experience from a Service Desk / Helpdesk background
– Strong, broad background across Windows Server, Networking, Cloud Services
– Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
– Ideally a strong and proven background of working for an IT consultancy / Managed Service Provider
– Excellent communication skills and customer engagement skills
This position would suit a 3rd Line Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst / Service Desk Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst / Helpdesk Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support Analyst / Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Support Analyst / IT Support Analyst / IT Support Engineer, who has a strong Service Desk support background to a 3rd line support level.