Salary: Competitive salary with opportunity to progress
As the Social Media Executive, you’ll help to stir up excitement with our clients brand and their pioneering product range through various audiences and key influencers alike.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about social media, really buys into their brand and product range and can push this through highlighting USPs and connecting people with the brand through social channels. Your creative eye and understanding of human interactions will mean that you can images and assets and communicate in such a way that customers are drawn to the brand over any other competitors in the market. As part of your charismatic personality, you will forge new and maintain existing relationships with various influencers, clients and other third parties, to continue driving the brand and sales opportunities.
Your primary responsibility will be to strengthen the brand with considered, brilliant content and social media activity.
- Through working with the marketing team, you will gain a thorough understanding of the brand guidelines, in order to communicate this effectively via social media channels and influencers, internationally.
- With the support of your colleagues, you will acquire and develop an outstanding level of technical product knowledge covering the full product range
- You will ensure that every communication you put out is in line with the brand tone of voice and look
- You will manage and build a social following (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), creating all social posts and posting on a daily basis, ensuring content is aligned to the overall Marketing plan
- You will work with the senior marketing team, Media manager and Digital manager to analyse and decide upon creative campaign direction and which posts to put out where and when
- In alignment with campaign direction, you will propose assets and copy for all social posts, get team agreement and acquire the assets from the Media Manager as required
- You will work with our Digital Marketing Manager to understand effective keyword copywriting to optimise SEO rankings
- You will research and propose trends, dates and themes to ensure that all content is relevant and topical for the audiences, driving an increase in social following and / or sales
- You will measure performance on social and update on a weekly basis, feeding into the monthly board report as well
- You’ll help manage and build the founder profile through social activity as part of the wider marketing strategy
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to encourage consumer reviews, feefo, google, facebook
- You’ll look for exciting areas online to share new content outside of the organisations current channels
- You’ll manage existing influencer partnerships by monitoring and proactively communicating with them as the partnership manager for the organisation, agreeing informal contracts and making sure that the organisation get the very most from these relationships
- You will monitor influencer deliverables and keep in touch with them to ensure they are working to their agreements, offering support as required
- You will keep yourself up to date with creative trends happening in the market, ensuring that the organisations content is always current
- You will extract content from all your touchpoints and feed into the Marketing Manager and Copywriter to provide content for blogs
WHAT IS OUR CLIENT LOOKING FOR?
- You’ll naturally be a vibrant, energetic person who thrives from connecting with people
- You’re a creative character with great brand understanding
- Confidence, with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- You will need to be comfortable in face to face meetings, building rapport quickly
- A team player who can also work on their own initiative as required
- You have an understanding of lifestyle brands and how to protect brand equity
- You will be highly organized with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- An exceptional understanding of social media and campaigns and a proven record of delivering great social campaigns
- Great communicator with the ability to engage an audience openly and effectively across all levels and in different environments
- Commercially astute, possessing negotiating skills to help build influencer contracts
- Commercial, collaborative and engaging – used to working in organisations where teamwork and an agile approach to problem-solving are the norms
- Sound knowledge of computer-based software, ideally with experience with Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, campaign monitor, Indesign and WordPress
- Able to adapt content to localised tones in international territories
- Able to manage time, effort and resources between short-term tactical opportunities
versus medium/long-term strategic opportunities
For more information about this exciting new opportunity, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / email@example.com) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / firstname.lastname@example.org) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.