Salary: DOE – circa £26,000
We are actively looking for a Payroll expert to join a well-established Accountancy Practice in the Poole area. This role would suit someone who has worked in a Payroll Bureau and is confident in managing both weekly and monthly payrolls, for a variety of business sizes.
Duties to include:
- Processing payroll for clients using predominantly Sage and Zero. Running weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls, for clients with up to circa 50 staff in any one business.
- Dealing directly with client queries and liaising with HRMC around employee payments
- Manage and administer employee issues e.g. sick notes, holiday forms, SMP, SPP, SAP, National Living Wage etc
- To provide weekly, monthly data and reports required for payroll
- To administer auto enrolment pension schemes as well as any other related schemes, as required by the client
- Administer company benefits scheme such as childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice etc
- Other duties may include inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45’s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, as required by each individual client.
- Carrying out year-end procedures, including issuing declarations for client signature and P60’s.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of managing a Payroll of up to 300.
- Confident working knowledge of both NMW and Auto enrolment is essential
- Experience of working within a busy payroll environment is essential
- Good working knowledge of payroll legislation and regulations
- Confident to work independently as well as part of a busy team, aiding other staff members, as required
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Accurate and numerate, with a methodical and organised approach to work.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / email@example.com) or Helen Stacey (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.