Salary: to £35k doe
Our client is a growing business who are now looking for an additional member of their busy Para planning team.
The successful candidate will either have min 5 years Para planning experience (ideally with Pensions) or be CII level 4 Diploma qualified although the qualification isn’t essential. What is required however is for someone to want to commit to taking exams to reach DipPFS standard over time.
This is a phenomenally busy company and team and therefore needs someone resilient who can cope with pressure at times.
If you are looking for a quiet office then this isn’t the right role for you! The team are fun, social and enjoy being at work but know when to knuckle down and get the job done.
They deal with High Net Worth individuals so you must have excellent communication skill’s
The company have a central admin team so your role will purely be report writing based on the Advisors notes and reviewing client policies . You will come from a pensions background and really know Pensions/SIPPS etc. You must be able to look at the bigger picture and manage your work load accordingly.
Preparing and maintaining the client file
- Identify and collect any outstanding relevant quantitative information required to compile a financial report
- Check all compliance paperwork is present
- Confirm clients risk profile
- Discuss and establish client objectives with the Adviser.
- Identify areas for recommendations
- Undertake research both independently and with the Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with the Adviser
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client’s risk profile and their objectives
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the Adviser
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Complete application/proposal forms where required
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order
- Liaise with the Administration team to ensure any recommendations are correctly implemented
- Act as a main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication
- Organise and help the Adviser prepare for future planning meeting with the client
- Review clients investments, asset allocation, risk profile etc. on an ongoing basis alongside the Adviser and in line with clients objectives
General paraplanning duties
Provide technical support and qualified knowledge to the Advisers, Administration team and other members of staff where required and have the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
Immediate start available.