Salary: Circa £30,000 DOE
My client is a growing agency based near Wimborne who are now seeking an eager and engaged Junior developer who can work on some of their projects.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years WordPress experience but also be prepared to work in small team answering the phone and speaking to customers in a non technical way rather than just sitting in a corner developing!
You will be developing beautiful websites from designs created by the in-house design team.
Your responsibilities within this role will require you to possess excellent skill with WordPress and its’ in-built functions, custom post-types, ACFs; along with all the relevant coding languages.
With these skills you will be developing websites using clean and logical code, with an understanding of cross platform and cross-browser issues as well as always keeping responsive and user-centred design at the forefront.
Our client treats their staff exceptionally well and some of the benefits you’ll enjoy include 4pm Friday finishes, summer and Christmas parties as well as a generally comfortable and laid-back environment.
- Developing beautiful WordPress websites from designs made by the in-house design team across various sectors
- Collaborating with the design team, marketing and other developers to seamlessly deliver work to clients within time-frames
- Providing developer support to clients as well as maintaining the company’s own website
- Contributing to the excellent work ethic and impressive growth plans established within this agency
- Your 1+ years’ experience within a similar role has established your understanding of the requirements in this environment
- Your excellent ability with WordPress including; PHP, MySQL, CSS3, Bootstrap, HTML5, JQuery and SASS gives you the skills needed to complete client briefs to excellent quality
- Proficiency in Adobe products and knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch provides you with the understanding required to develop websites from these designs
- Having a keen eye for detail means that your work is consistently at a high level
- The eager, passionate and positive attitude you have brings energy and enthusiasm to a vibrant workspace
If you are interested in this exciting role where your development is pushed, and you become part of a fast-growing, but friendly agency, then apply today.
The business will pay for a monthly bus pass if you are travelling from Bmth or Poole
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / email@example.com) or Helen Stacey (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.