Aspire Jobs are pleased to be working with this business on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Media / Editorial and Marketing executive.
The successful candidate will have either at least 1 year’s agency or 2 years client side experience, with exposure to both marketing, content and editorial / journalism duties. You will have excellent writing skills and possibly have studied journalism or worked within publishing, PR or agency environment.
Your role will be to support and produce content and edit that content for various media platforms. You will be receiving articles & insights from various subjects and pulling those together to result in interesting, captivating work. You may also need to source articles and insights, liaise with content collaborators and make editorial decisions. You will have experience of creating content or coordinating content, writing articles or blogs.
Ideally, experience of producing newsletters via Mailchimp or a similar platform would be great, as well as sound digital skills to post articles on Linked in and Twitter and help implement the digital strategy.
In addition to the editorial and content responsibilities, you will also get involved in the day to day marketing activity, so will need to have experience of general marketing exposure as well.
- Assisting in the exciting launch of the company and its offerings
- Maintaining the profile of the Company in its market place and all aspects of the daily running of the marketing function
- Writing and producing key marketing materials including newsletters
- Assisting in drafting potential delivery partner proposal documents and presentations
- Assisting in drafting potential business partner proposal documents and presentations
- Assisting in all aspects of social media (twitter, LinkedIn) and writing blog posts
- Sourcing and researching suitable content for website and platforms
- Maintaining, updating and developing website including analytics
- Ensure all marketing material is accurate and up to date
- Website management working with a 3rd party company
- Writing, coordinating and submitting press releases to key publications / media
- Coordinating advertising campaigns
- Exhibition organisation
- Mailshots to include monthly newsletter, delivery partner information emails
- Preparation and branding of company documents
- To assist with CRM management
- Manage various mailboxes coming into the business
If you are interested in applying, or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.