Mortgage Administrator / Office Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
We are pleased to be working exclusively with a local Mortgage Brokerage who are now seeking an experienced Mortgage Administrator / Office Manager, as a result of continued growth within their team. The successful candidate will provide an effective and efficient support service to the Mortgage Advisers and ensure the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make the role their own, whilst administering and progressing mortgage applications from submission through to completion as well as liaising with 3rd parties, clients and consultants, both over the telephone and in person.
Responsibilities to include:
- Accurately input mortgage information/ data into agreed systems, ensuring that all supporting documents are correct and saved.
- Act as the first point of contact within the tea and deal with queries from clients, Surveyors, Solicitors and other 3rd parties, in an efficient, timely manner.
- Create, maintain and enhance working relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders.
- Provide efficient and professional support to clients, mortgage brokers and any other 3rd
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a regulatory and compliant manner, adhering to all relevant policies, processes and practices
- Timely completion of individual / team work, meeting targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels.
- Review and update, track and monitor each processing stage
- Enter any new enquiries or client details onto an in-house computer system and updating any amended records as required.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential clients, assisting with queries where necessary.
- Diarise Follow up Date / Action Points as required to support the brokers.
- Book Appointments on behalf of Brokers as and when required
- Engage with clients and other 3rd parties, to ensure that they are kept up to date with their application process, through to completion
- Support the brokers with all related administration duties relating to the application process, from submission through to completion – collate client correspondence, chase supporting documentation and key information as well as handle all queries relating to the progress of the application.
- Proven experience of working in a Mortgage administration / management position, ideally within a Brokerage environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability liaise with people both over the telephone, in writing and in person.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, with the ability to multi task
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and any other in-house systems
- A good understanding of the mortgage application process from submission through to completion, along with all related regulations and any specific points that need to be adhered to.