Location: Christchurch (Please note that due to our client’s location, applicants need to have their own, reliable transport)
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Our client is excited to be introducing the addition of a new role into their supply chain team, as a result of continued growth and expansion in their business. They are focussed on finding a candidate who has a strong commercial focus, retail experience and an aptitude for figures. The role will be varied and very fast paced, requiring the suitable candidate to drive the division forward, in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Manage vendor relationships and order fulfilment
- Manage range reviews and promotional launches from start to finish
- Support the wider team and work collaboratively in order to drive the division forward
- Take ownership of your own categories and have the confidence to drive change
- Take initiative with projects and devise strategies to ensure the success thereof.
This role is very fast paced and requires an individual who can work under pressure, in a self-motivated manner. The candidate will need to show resilience and the confidence to take on projects and manage their own work load.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a commercial retail environment is ideal for this role, in order to make a smooth transition
- Intermediate Excel skills – including pivot tables and v lookups – essential
- Confident communication skills – at all levels
- Ability to manage fast changing priorities
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.