Salary: to £28k, free parking
Our client is a global Engineering leader in their field and are now recruiting and additional member of their internal sales team.
This role would suit someone who has around 4 years Sales/Account Management experience from within the crane hire, tool hire or lifting equipment rental markets.
This is an exciting Account Management role, within a very strong and close knit Internal Sales Team.
The company sells their ever growing product portfolio, to an increasing global market base. These sales are through a number of different channels, such as: direct end user, resellers, rental partners and a strong distribution network.
The successful candidate will be a senior day to day customer service agent and relationship manager for the company. Dealing with enquiries, preparing quotations and processing orders, to customer specifications. All the while ensuring the highest levels of customer service, to consistently exceed our customers expectations. With a passion for developing strong business relationships and promoting brand trust.
The role demands will be exciting and varied, driven by their global customers order requirements. As a result it requires a ‘pro-active team player’, who is capable of prioritising tasks, re-prioritising work demands as urgent orders come in and communicating effectively with both their customers, internal teams and external suppliers.
Being the face and voice of the company, comes with a high level of trust. Therefore an accountable, honest and mature outlook is necessary, as you are directly responsible for your own designated customer accounts and the associated decision making processes.
Within the role of Account Manager, you are a senior member within the Internal Sales Team. Liaising with the other Account Managers, you will be responsible for reviewing and sharing out new customer accounts, with the associated decision making responsibilities.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years Account Management, Sales Management or Senior Sales Executive experience, within a busy Sales Desk environment.
- A proven track record of managing and developing both new and existing customer relationships through all communication platforms i.e. face to face, over the phone, via Skype and email etc.
- A demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales and/or customer service targets.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise tasks to adapt to a dynamic work flow, delegating tasks to other Junior Team Members.
- Confident to make decisions and be accountable for ensuring customer’s requirements are achieved, overcoming obstacles and barriers.
- Sales experience serving a wide and global customer base. Experience of working within a Sales framework that had Distributors and Re-Sellers is highly advantageous.
- Sales experience within an Engineering field or with a technical product.
- Ability to communicate professionally internally and externally with numerous stakeholders e.g. customers, suppliers and internal departments.
- Competent IT user, with extensive CRM/ERP Software familiarity from a Quotation/Order Processing perspective.
- Extensive experience in creating and sending quotations directly to customers, ensuring they met all enquiry requirements.
- Sound commercial and general market awareness.
- Minimum of Grade A – C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, English and Science. A Level however is advantageous.
Immediate start available.