Salary: up to £26,000 doe and qualifications
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy IFA and support the team with the overall smooth running of the business. Duties will be varied but include the following key responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Team in the delivery of all aspects of general office administration
- Take ownership of typing/email correspondence
- Manage travel arrangements for advisers as and when required
- Take responsibility for booking annual client review meetings
- Act as the first point of contact for telephone calls coming into the business
- Oversee incoming / outgoing post, scanning of all client’s documents and any other clerical duties
- Send emails, letters and update the internal systems as required to manage the client database effectively.
- Liaise with internal staff and external contacts on the phone, on email and in person, as required
- Prepare paperwork, book meeting rooms and deal with any related tasks prior to client meetings
- Support Paraplanners in research and analysis to meet the Client needs and objectives
- Manage office facilities and stock ordering and maintenance
- Ensure that the office comply with current regulations (Health & Safety, fire etc) and policies (insurance)
- Reconciliation of monthly retainers, as necessary
- Set up and maintain company filing systems, bind reports and ensure that all important documentation is scanned and accurately saved.
- Provide a communication link between the Paraplanner/Technical Administrator and Advisers
This role would be ideal for an organised, self-motivated administrator who has worked in a financial services / IFA practice previously. No related qualifications are required, but this would be an advantage.