Aspire Jobs are pleased to be working with this brand-new business on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Content Marketing Co Ordinator.
The successful candidate will have min 1 year’s agency or 2 years client experience. You will have excellent writing skills and possibly have studied journalism or worked within publishing, PR or agency. Your role will be to support and produce content and edit that content for various media platforms. You will be receiving lots of articles & insights from members and pulling those together. You may also need to source articles and insights, liaise with content collaborators and make editorial decisions. You will have experience of creating content or coordinating content, writing articles or blogs
You will have experience of producing newsletters via Mailchimp or a similar platform, have good digital skills to post articles on Linked in and Twitter and help implement the digital strategy.
This is an exciting time to join this business and will report in to a Marketing Director. The role will be varied and will include the following: –
- Assisting in the exciting launch of the company and its offerings
- Maintaining the profile of the Company in its market place and all aspects of the daily running of the marketing function
- Writing and producing key marketing materials including newsletters
- Assisting in drafting potential delivery partner proposal documents and presentations
- Assisting in drafting potential business partner proposal documents and presentations
- Assisting in all aspects of social media (twitter, LinkedIn) and writing blog posts
- Sourcing and researching suitable content for website and platforms
- Maintaining, updating and developing website including analytics
- Ensure all marketing material is accurate and up to date
- Website management working with a 3rd party company
- Writing, coordinating and submitting press releases to key publications / media
- Coordinating advertising campaigns
- Exhibition organisation
- Mailshots to include monthly newsletter, delivery partner information emails
- Preparation and branding of company documents
- To assist with CRM management
- Manage various mailboxes coming into the business
Immediate start available.