Salary: Circa £55,000 + Competitive package
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join this globally recognised organisation, in Dorset. This stand-alone project manager (Marketing) role requires a commercially astute, senior project manager, with a wealth of experience in an end to end PM role, as well as a confident working knowledge of marketing and operations.
The Project Manager will be supporting the roll out of products across Europe and internationally, with the expectation of expanding across new markets as well.
You will be working with a strategy internally, take ownership of projects and ensuring the successful end to end roll out of said projects, tracking developments and successes to best represent the brand. Alongside the day to day developments, you will oversee all operational aspects of the role, work closely across internal teams both in the UK and abroad and ensure that the best strategies are applied, for all markets.
- Implement complex, multi-market brand and product roll outs across various markets across Europe and internationally.
- Work across multiple projects and ensure that all launches / criteria and set parameters are achieved simultaneously – covering project scope, timings, cost, quality, stakeholder expectations and other requirements
- Take the lead on all projects, from initial project request, considering logistics, costs, timeline, customer service and the risk / benefit of the project.
- Manage the projects financial risks, contingency plans as well as tracking process metrics and project success criteria. You will be required to report performance measures and oversee post launch reviews.
- Lead a way of working between the UK and international markets, to increase synergies of brand equity, scale and commercial efficiency
- Develop the project portfolio; conceptualisation, product development P&S formulation and design
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Higher education (University or College Degree) and / or Diploma
- Extensive Project Management experience and / or commercial management experience in a Matrix environment
- Broad experience in either nutrition, healthcare or consumer product organisations
- Previous experience in either marketing, product development, supply chain / operations would be advantageous in order to transition into this business-critical role.
- An extremely organised, driven and self-motivated attitude towards work is essential as this is a standalone role, within a centralised function.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as is the ability to form relationships with people at all levels.
- You will be a decision maker, with the confidence to lead a team and work internally with a number of stakeholders
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs.