Location: Ringwood from Feb 2019 – Poole until then
Salary: to £24k doe
Our client is a fast growing company who are relocating from their home near Poole to Ringwood in early 2019.
They are looking for an efficient and professional Receptionist/Administrator to join their team. This role would suit someone who has a calm and approachable manner with impeccable communication skills as you will be dealing with a wide variety of Blue chip clients. This is not a role for a school leaver or a junior – they really want someone who has work and life experience. If you have any type of accounts or book keeping experience then this would be preferred but is not essential.
The role will see you:-
- Answering all incoming calls
- Transferring those calls accurately to the appropriate team member
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Being responsible for arranging courier collections and deliveries
- Developing and maintaining the filing system
- Ordering of office and workshop consumables
- Booking travel arrangements and hotels
- Typing and preparing documents
- Some diary management for the MD
The successful candidate will have:-
- Previous reception and admin experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi task and manage own workload
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have good MS Office skills – Word and Excel essential
- A polite, friendly manner and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy of wor
Immediate start is available.
Please note if you cant travel to Poole until early 2019 then please don’t apply!