Location: Christchurch (Please note that applicants will need their own car)
Salary: Up to £25,000 doe
Our client is looking for an addition to their marketing team and have tasked Aspire Jobs to find an individual with a minimum of 12 – 18 months marketing experience, ideally within the retail sector. As the marketing executive, you will be coordinating all point of sale activity, delivering clear customer focused, on brand campaigns.
- Co-ordination of the in-store and customer focused point of sale; from brief to agency, print production and in store implementation
- Communicate seasonal plans, promotions and in category campaigns to brief and within budget and timescales.
- To manage the budget spend in line with forecast
- To oversee and co-ordinate the key agency supplier, stakeholder and internal relationships
- Analyse results of each campaign through close liaison with key stakeholders to develop and drive plans of continual improvement.
- To oversee and deliver the in store radio service to our stores via our approved agency
- Excellent planning and organisations skills, with proven track record of being able to juggle multiple projects whilst keeping in firm control of each one.
- Good analytical and IT skills and experience
- Confident communicator who is happy to present in front of stakeholders and other members of the management team
- Excellent negotiator with previous retail experience.
- Good influencer, who is able to keep project teams focused and working to deadlines.
For more information about this role, or to apply please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / email@example.com) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / firstname.lastname@example.org) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.