Location: Three Legged Cross
Salary: to £20k pa, free parking and 23 days hols + Bank holidays
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE ROLE YOU DO NEED YOUR OWN TRANSPORT OR LIVE CLOSE BY!
Aspire Jobs are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with our client – a well-established Telecoms company based near Three Legged Cross in Dorset.
They are now seeing an experienced office-based Stores/Despatch Administrator who has good communication and IT skills.
This is a new role and will see you booking stock in and out via their computer system, allocating stock to the field based Engineers and general despatch administration. You will also eventually start taking over the ordering of the stock and ensuring that minimum levels are hold of their most popular products. The successful candidate will also be happy with taking deliveries and putting stock away.
This is all about ensuring that the Engineer can fit the product according to the customers order and therefore its paramount that you understand the importance of this.
- Checking in and booking out stock
- Placing stock replenishment and new requirement orders
- Stock taking at quarter and year end.
- Organising and returning faulty stock under warranty
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role preferred but training can be given
- Confident telephone manner
- Good communication and team player skills
- Eager to learn new skills
- Organisational skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
Immediate start available.