Salary: £doe & generous benefits package
My client is a forward thinking business with plans for further expansion. They are friendly and modern and have a wealth of clients across a variety of sectors. You must be able to work individually managing budgets and also a part time Marketing Assistant.
They are now looking for an experienced and driven Marketing Manager to join their team.
This role will suit someone who is a real team player, who can drive, is IT literate and confident in learning new processes and has the ability to work calmly even under pressure.
This is a varied and exciting role and would suit candidates with at least 3-5 years Marketing Manager experience
- Writing an annual marketing plan and setting an appropriate budget, agreed with the Partners, and then negotiating all marketing expenditure, with responsibility for balancing this budget.
- Brand management
- Internal communications
- Graphic design skills (desirable but not essential)
- Copywriting client articles, communications and brochures
- Media relations
- Events – supervising the management of a range of events organised by the Marketing Assistant
- Website & social media
- Newsletters – planning and design of e-mail newsletters, assisted by the Marketing Assistant
- Other promotional activity including promotional items, sponsorship, office environment and overseeing use of the firm’s database
- Taking a leading role in business development and networking
Sound like you? Then send your CV to us now.