Events and Operations Manager – Bournemouth – Salary up to £28,000 doe
We are excited to be working on this unique opportunity to join our client’s team within a varied, exciting role. Our client is looking for someone with experience of administering events, project management and / or operations, to work alongside a small team. The aim is to deliver projects, activities and events through a variety of means. The successful candidate will be providing day-to-day administration support as well as dealing with a number of internal teams and external agencies and service providers.
The Events / Operations Administrator will be professional, with excellent communication skills, both over the telephone, in person and on email. You should have previous experience of working to budgets, offering innovative ideas for events / projects and working as part of a busy team to deliver on set objectives.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with project partners, agencies and stakeholders at operational levels including levy payers, private sector partners, the local authority, third party service providers, the press, media and other relevant, interested groups to ensure the progress of the organisations aims and activities
- Assist with the organisation of events, work alongside third parties and agencies to ensure the smooth running of these events
- Support the team with social media activities to promote the work of the organisation and generate further interest for future business development
- Assist in dealing with PR, media and press enquiries as required
- Assist the management team with strategic reviews, monitoring KPI activities and working to the agreed business plan, in order to ensure the overall success and performance of the team.
- Monitor and review any funding applications and ensure that processes are put in place to ensure that all conditions of funding are met
- Act as a business liaison as required, to ensure that all enquiries regarding further funding or opportunities for private sector involvement and contributions are dealt with in a professional, efficient manner.
- As required, attend visits within the assigned areas, in relation to projects and events
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, with responsibilities for organising events, managing projects or acting as a business contact for external parties.
Please note that this role will initially be on a long-term fixed term contract basis, until at least 2022, but will be reviewed thereafter.
For more information about this position, or for a full job description, please contact Joy Bruce (firstname.lastname@example.org / 07469 706432) or Helen Stacey (email@example.com / 07974 429217) at Aspire jobs or send your CV through for initial consideration.