Salary: Up to £23,000 + Benefits, parking and career progression opportunities
Aspire Jobs are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with our client based in Ringwood – they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team and are prepared to offer ongoing training and support, to aid career development, within the business.
The Customer Service Administrator will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and have proven experience of working in a customer focussed, office environment. In addition, excellent administration skills along with experience of working with both Microsoft office packages and in-house computer systems is essential as this role requires a large amount of PC work.
Duties will be varied and include:
- Administration to support renewals within the team – updating customer information, amending records and notifying relevant parties of changes that may affect their policy
- Inputting data relating to renewal claims, adjustments and any other related matter
- Interacting with customers and internal departments to deal with new business administration, renewals, midterm adjustments, cancellations or any other queries relating to their account
- Ensuring that all work carried out complies with the organisations policies and procedures
- Maintain consistently high quality and performance levels, whilst using own initiative to see a task through to completion
- Fielding calls and making outbound calls to customers relating to their account, in the event that there are any anomalies or queries that arise
- Dealing with any other administrative tasks as they arise, to support the Advisors within the business.
- Dealing with queries over the telephone, on email and on live chat, as required
Whilst full training on systems, products and how the operation works, the suitable candidate needs to have at least 2 years previous customer service experience, gained through working in an office / corporate environment.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Confidence when it comes to decision making
- An excellent telephone manner as well as written communication skills
- Attention to detail is key in this role
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task, whilst remaining calm and professional
- A hard-working, committed work ethic – training and ongoing support will be provided, but our client is keen to see this candidate develop in time and gain further experience across other areas of the organisation.
For more information about this role, to see the full job description, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 70643 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429 217 / email@example.com)