Experienced Trainer / Learning Manager required for a well-established, thriving Bournemouth based company. Our client is looking for someone with either Training / Learning or coaching experience, to join their internal customer service team. The Learning Manager / Trainer will be an ambitious character with a passion for the customer journey. As a Learning Manager, you will be a confident presenter who can engage with audiences both in person and virtually. You will be expected to have with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as an eye for detail and the ability to manage a busy work schedule.
Ideally, a background in Training, learning and development or coaching would be ideal, as well as previous customer service experience. You will be required to manage your time independently and will be expected to travel from time to time, both between offices or to customer sites, as expected.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Quickly become knowledgeable with the organisations products and services, understanding the full product capabilities in order to deliver expected training
- Work closely with other department heads, to identify personal and team knowledge gaps and support with appropriate learning solutions
- Support internal staff to continuously develop internally
- Support the Customer Experience Team when developing solutions for clients.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Deliver face to face and WebEx training sessions for staff and clients.
- Collate and manage post learning feedback from internal and external clients
- Produce and maintain training guides for both internal and external use
- Contribute to various marketing communications, webinars and updates as part of your role
- Deliver product presentations to both large and small audiences
- Be involved with all aspects of learning video production from design to production (both sides of the camera) to delivery.
- Design and develop engaging and effective eLearning materials
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and what constitutes effective learning would be ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills along with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience of writing and / or delivering training programmes
- Experience administering a Learning Management System (LMS) would be ideal but training will be provided
- Good knowledge of video editing & eLearning tools would be advantageous
- Learning technology background / Professional training qualification or similar
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / email@example.com) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / firstname.lastname@example.org) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood