Location: Nr Bournemouth
Salary: to £30k doe
My clients Supply Chain team is getting bigger and they now have an exciting opportunity to join our award winning Supply Chain Team. You will be responsible for managing your own division in collaboration with the Buyer, optimising departmental performance through availability, stock budget management and successful promotional and new range launches.
- Own your departments availability V’s KPI and take action as required to improve
- Manage your department WSSI & OTB including identifying risks and opportunities
- Identify opportunities to potentialise or derisk stock within your division
- Drive the departmental performance & strategy through building a strong relationship with your Buying team
- Manage vendor OTIF and build strong supplier relationships to identify any risks to supply
- Monitor and review stock exit plans to ensure targets are met within agreed timescales
- Ensure promotional and new range launches land on time and to agreed availability levels
- Actively participate in cross functional business meetings, raising issues and concerns and suggesting commercially viable solutions
- 1-2 years in an Analyst role such as commercial/finance/merchandising analyst (ideally from a retailer)
- Supply Chain analysis and project management exp within a fast paced environment
- Intermediate Excel skills – including Pivot tables & V lookups
- Experience of forecasting expected product buys and demand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to communicating to all levels of a business
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and resolutions
- Ability to manage fast changing priorities
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a retail HO is desirable
YOU MUST HAVE TRANSPORT DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THIS ROLE.