Salary: £19,500 pa +24 days hols (+ bank hols) and other benefits
Are you an experienced Helpdesk administrator or 1st line support administrator? Do you have excellent customer service skills and experience? Then if so this could be the role for you! There are also excellent promotional and growth opportunities for the right candidate in the future.
Our client is a successful technology business based in Bournemouth who are now looking for 2 additional members for their helpdesk team.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have had a previous experience ideally from within a similar role (this isn’t suitable for a school leaver
- Be confident and a concise communicator via the telephone
- Be able to communicate in English in writing to customers
- Have used a computer system to update call logs as you make/take them
- Have some sort of technical knowledge or interest
This position would suit someone with previous experience in a customer service support role, with a confident telephone manner with the personality to make a positive impact on our clients.
Skills and Competencies
- Relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication, written and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments
- A confident telephone manner
- Ability to deal calmly and professionally with challenging calls
- Enthusiasm under pressure and ability to work in a team
- Computer literate with a keen eye for detail
- A professional outlook and can promote a positive working environment
- Technical support experience, preferably in application support
- Knowledge of web environment and browser technology Microsoft Office: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
Immediate start available.