Salary: Doe – £19,000 – £21,000 + benefits
Our client, based in a great location in the Bournemouth area, is looking for a compliance professional, to join their team. The successful candidate will come from either a regulated mortgage, financial services and / or protection environment and have previous compliance or business assurance experience.
The role forms a crucial part of the Compliance / Business Assurance team and will involve providing a quality review service, ensuring that “best practice and advice” are adopted as part of the service agreement.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Verify the standards of advice given and clearly report the findings to all relevant parties, making recommendations for action where appropriate.
• Check cases to ensure that customers are treated fairly and that documentation meets FCA regulations and abides by our client’s service agreements
• Assessment of Mortgage, general insurance and protection cases against regulatory and in-house standards ensuring a positive customer outcome
• Increase standards of record keeping and documentation
• Build relationships with advisors through regular contact and feedback
• Provide feedback to field staff to ensure consistency for continuous monitoring.
• Analysis of results to identify trends, areas of development and potential risks.
Previous compliance or business administration experience is ideal for this role, as is experience of working in a similar environment. Duties may vary and our client offers opportunity for personal development and progression with industry qualifications to achieve a positive customer culture.
Whilst it is not essential, CeMap qualifications (or equivalent) would be desired and may enable the suitable candidate to achieve a better salary package.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs.