Salary: Circa to £33,000 doe
A very exciting opportunity has arisen, to join a fast paced, dynamic team within a successful entrepreneurial company based in Christchurch, Dorset.
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join the team and take ownership of projects within their given portfolio.
Our client works with a diverse portfolio of clients and supply bespoke products within various categories across their business.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to multi task, know how to prioritise, learn quickly and have relevant skills that they can offer our client. Previous experience in a similar role is preferable, although culture fit is equally important to our client as they are a close knit team where all internal departments cross over, to ensure the overall success of the business as a function.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Identify and drive new product development and product upgrades.
- Develop and deliver products in line with the wider team’s agreed range strategy.
- Forge strong working relationships with key account contacts as well as internal teams and colleagues.
- Engage and collaborate with the wider team to ensure all key stakeholders are aligned in the development process. This will include liaising with technical, supply chain, design, finance and sales both in the UK and Internationally.
- Write clear briefs and communicate efficiently with production teams via phone, video conferencing and email.
- Apply extensive attention to detail, have the ability to problem solve as well as prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Arrange samples, costs, presentations for customer meetings.
- Develop and engage wider team on new product concepts.
- Schedule workflow, approve product samples and assure quality standards through all stages of new product development.
- Understand / learn the market, product trends and research, including talking to customers and visiting customer stores.
- Conduct competitor analysis reports to understand their products, identify important features and compare performance with equivalent company products.
- Coordinate multiple development projects simultaneously.
The successful applicant must:
- Have the ability to cope with multiple streams of information and prioritise their own work effectively, in a busy environment
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal – face to face interaction will form part of the role as well, so being able to confidently communicate at all levels, is essential
- Be excited and passionate about working within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Have proven experienced with critical paths and development time lines (including chasing up deliverables)
- Be able to take direction from senior management.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.