Location: Isle of Wight
Salary: to £28k
MUST HAVE HOLIDAY PARK EXPERIENCE
Would you like to join a growing business at one of their holiday parks on the beautiful Isle of Wight?
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager who has worked within the holiday park environment previously – we will not consider applications from candidates who don’t have this experience.
Managing a team of up to 10 permanent staff and then seasonal staff on top of that you will be responsible for :-
- Monitoring that the landscaping is up to the high standards expected by our client
- Ensuring that the moving and sitting caravans, inc external plumbing are planned and completed
- Allocating maintenance jobs: everything from replacing light bulbs to troubleshooting faulty locks and cutting keys
- Carrying out maintenance checks and repairs on changeover days, working with other tradespeople where necessary
- You will have an understanding of P&L and of budgets
- An understanding of Health and Safety at work
- A good standard of education ideally to GCSE or equivalent level
- Driving licence is essential
- Team management (Team size of 20)
- Moving and siting static caravans
- Gas Safety Management
- Grounds keeping Management
- Purchase ordering
- Stock Control
- Responsible for a staff and expenditure budget of circa £500k
- Health and Safety Management
- Hot Tub Management
- General Holiday Park operations
You will have a genuine drive to see the jobs through to completion and be able to mend pretty much anything else that other people cant!
You will be able to think for yourself and be proactive, great people skills, unfailing enthusiasm and extremely high standards of craftsmanship are all essential as well.
You will also be used to dealing and interacting with the public.