Location: Near Bournemouth ***please note that due to location, all applicants will need to drive and have their own, reliable transport.***
Salary: up to £26,000 doe
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Buyer to join the Buying department for one of our clients near Bournemouth.
The main purpose of the role is to support the buyer and develop the range, ensuring products are improved in line with the range plan. As an Assistant Buyer you will be responsible for collating and managing samples, setting up new line information on the database, liaising with the supplier base and maintaining accurate cost and retail prices.
The Assistant Buyer will prepare daily and weekly store communication, working quickly and effectively to address and resolve any store or supplier issues.
Strong organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate both over the telephone on over email, in a professional and efficient manner.
Key skills required:
- Experience and knowledge of working within a buying team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Candidate must be diligent, work well under pressure and be able to manage their time and workloads effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Navision experience preferable but not essential as training will be given.
To apply for the role of Assistant Buyer, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / email@example.com) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / firstname.lastname@example.org)