Location: East Dorset
Salary: £doe + incentive bonus, free parking
Our client is a successful well established and growing company who offer Financial Services and Wealth Planning as part of their portfolio. They are now looking for an additional Financial Services Administrator to join their team. You will be an experienced administrator from within an IFA and or Finance Services business. You will be an excellent communicator used to confidently dealing with high net worth individuals.
Depending on your experience you may be supporting the Director of one of his team. Full support training will be given over a 10 week period and also offer study support for qualifications.
If you have the Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Services then great but its not essential.
Essential Key Skills
* Understanding of the Financial Planning process
* Able to work within defined business processes
* Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
* Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
* Detailed and accurate
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* Good IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office
* Ability to work independently and in a team
Desirable Key Skills
* Broad knowledge of financial services world
* Knowledge of wide spectrum of product providers and plans
* Able to communicate and influence at all levels
* Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to stay focused under pressure
* In depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook with ability to create formulas, macros, and embedded across programmes
* Practical experience of back office software IRESS and ability to effectively manage a client record
* Ability to assist with training and coaching of colleagues for any specialism
* Ability to think outside the box
Essential Key Skills and Personal Attributes
* A positive, friendly, service orientated person with a “can do” attitude who is aware of the important role played by an Administrator in providing financial advice
* Articulate communicator
* Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidence and confidentiality are key attributes
* Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service
* Attention to detail and exceptionally high standards of work
* Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Services
Immediate start available.