Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers within their market. With a H/O in Dorset and a large manufacturing site based in the UK they are now a chosen supplier to some of the largest UK supermarkets at the same time offering a broad portfolio of well-known branded product.
This role is only suitable for someone who has significant FMCG Sales & Marketing experience dealing with branded goods and products (not private label) and who is commercially astute and driven. Your experience will ideally have started in marketing and then moved into a Sales role. This is very much about consumer understanding and increasing rate of sale. You will also have led a small team in the past
You will also have experience of developing profitable brand sales, and have experience of leading a commercial team. You will have a strong understanding of consumer marketing dynamics and requirements and a proven ability to oversee all marketing, sales, adverting and promotional activities.
A commercially minded marketing professional who has the experience, knowledge and personal drive to build compelling and market leading consumer led propositions across three brands and to develop and implement sales strategies to grow sales and profits for these brands in line with business targets.
Also, to work with their US team to develop and implement marketing and sales plans to develop their US brand portfolio within the UK, in line with business targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement a sales and marketing plan which will grow sales of all of 3 brands
- To develop compelling and market led consumer lead propositions for the brand portfolio
- To lead the brand sales and marketing team, comprising; Brand Manager, Account Manager and Merchandiser.
- Work with US brand team to develop and then implement a sales and marketing plan to develop their US brand portfolio in line with business targets.
- To have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across all other functions of the business to ensure successful development of their brands
- To develop, implement and drive all marketing, advertising and promotional activities to achieve annual brand targets and undertake ROI analysis of marketing expenditure.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in and then ensure this plan is delivered
- To develop account plans by customer and gain listings, promotions, feature and display as per the agreed objectives, budget and marketing guidelines
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plans and brand strategies that respond to these
- To manage external agency resource to ensure that all work is delivered on brand, on time and on budget including PR, design, research and digital
- To implement and maintain accurate account files
- To produce, maintain and update a sales forecast for all customers within the portfolio and to pro-actively manage stock and packaging.