Location: Nr Bournemouth
Salary: c £30k doe
Our client is growing at such a phenomenal rate that they now need an experienced and versatile PA to support their Executive team.
The ideal person for this role will have the core skills of an experienced PA, however it is important that the individual for this role can work under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment, have a personable and trustworthy nature and be pro-active. You will be the sort of candidate who can be briefed walking along a corridor, get what needs to be done quickly and then just get on with it.
You will be thinking for the MD at all times running his personal and working life! This incudes diary management, reading and responding to emails, proactive organisational skills with the ability to support multiple projects/managers
This role is not for the faint hearted and will see you having a solid PA background within a rapidly growing environment. The ability to juggle many balls at once goes without saying as does being flexible on working hours.
This is a very varied, full on role which at times can be quite frustrating but equally very rewarding. It would suit an experienced candidate who is committed and flexible.
You will have advanced PowerPoint and Word as well as good Excel skills. Your ability to pre empt the team’s thoughts will be essential over time.
The successful candidate will: –
- Be able to deal with a fast moving and ever-changing approach and know how to deal with it in a professional manner
- Be very bright with the ability to multitask and then some!
- Be an excellent organiser with previous multiple diary management essential
- Be strong and assertive but at the same time remain unflappable and professional
- Have diplomacy and tact and be an excellent listener
- Have credibility in the workplace and be able to build relationships at all levels
A car driver is essential, and you must have min 3 to 4 years senior PA experience. There will be no time for hand holding in this role!
Immediate start available