Location: Romsey, Hampshire
Salary: Circa £45,000 doe – 12 months fixed term contract role
Our client is now actively looking for a Communications, Engagement and Marketing Manager to join their team to cover a maternity contract. The role will be fixed for 12 months, but thereafter may be reviewed, depending on the needs of the business moving forward. Our client is ideally looking for someone who can be available to start in March / April for a handover period before they are left to manage the role alone.
Our client is a leading provider of advanced technology and have been established for many years, with a strong client base across various sectors. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, have natural leadership abilities and confidence to take ownership of a role.
Duties will be varied but include:
- Create, develop, manage and promote a range of initiatives, supported by high quality and content, across online and offline channels.
- Lead a team of to oversee the copywriting and graphic design functions with the aim of increasing internal and external stakeholder engagement and generate awareness of their products, services, and capabilities.
- Aim to position the organisation as a thought leader and source of information in technology, and in support of this, position selected staff as authoritative and insightful media sources.
- Responsible for internal and external communications, employee engagement and marketing
- Working across traditional, digital and socially-led campaigns
- Timely and relevant communications across the business and to stakeholders
- Run an annual programme of exhibitions and staff events
- Provide sound counsel to the business to advise on best practice
- Significant PR or marketing agency experience
- A strategic outlook and excellent vision for B2B tech engagement
- Extensive experience in the technology, defence or national security industries and a passion across the broad spectrum of applications for technology
- Strong organisational skills along with experience managing events, exhibitions, projects and budgets
- A motivational and empowering leader with previous line management experience
- An inspirational yet approachable individual with experience managing high-profile industry leading clients
- Exceptional track record in internal communications in a change environment, working with high profile organisations
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across a variety of functional areas
- Experience of working across a broad range of media and channels, with a deep knowledge of how emerging technologies can drive engagement and business performance
- A brilliant writer, with sound editorial judgement.
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Agency experience would be advantageous, due to the nature of this position
Excellent salary and flexible benefits package on offer – please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / email@example.com) for more information about this role or to apply.