Location: Nr Bmth
Salary: c £21-£22k
Our client is a rapidly growing business who are looking to relocate their accounts team to Bournemouth and are therefore looking for an experienced Finance Assistant/Book Keeper.
The successful candidate will drive and have their own transport – this is a must!
It will suit an experience or part qualified Book keeper or AAT who has excellent attention to detail, good Excel skills and ideally experience (but not essential) of Xero.
To enter financial and accounting transactions accurately with the accounting systems used by the business to ensure that accurate financial reports can be prepared on a timely basis as and when required but at least weekly.
Reports to the Finance Manager
- Act under the direction of the Finance Manager
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliations
- Process Bank transactions
- Supplier and Client Reconciliations
- Process Sales and Purchase Ledger transactions
- Good excel and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Xero an advantage but not essential
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good eye for detail
- Self motivator
- Good team worker within a growing team
Experienced or Part qualified bookkeeper or AAT