Salary: c £20k doe
My client is a well-established business who are now seeking an experienced guillotine operator who is used to operating a Stahl folder. If you have experience in Muller stitching and glue binding that would be beneficial but not essential.
You would start on day shifts which are 8am-4pm and then move to a double day shift (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm)
Alongside the above the successful candidate will:-
- Be mechanically minded and experienced in handling paper
- Be quality aware and have a keen eye for detail
- Have the ability to work safely under your own initiative with a strong problem solving attitude
- Have a flexible and proactive work ethic, able to adapt to changing work flow and work well as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of quality
- A self-starter with ambition, who is creative and open minded
Immediate start available.