Applications and Solution Developer – Professional Services Division
Location : Bedfordshire
Salary : £30k-45k negotiable plus benefits
This technical role offers the opportunity to join a highly experienced and capable team, with a strong and varied portfolio of customers, projects and solutions, so you will learn from the best. The position would suit individuals with an interest or skills in web-based application development, solution design, business process analysis and problem solving.
You will be working with web technologies for desktop and mobile environments, data and databases, web services and other integration methods. Implementation involves working with customers and project stakeholders throughout the whole project lifecycle.
After initial product training, you’ll spend your time working closely with the Senior Consultants and Solution Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and stakeholders. Projects will involve implementation and testing, working to an Agile Methodology, including:
- Working closely with the customers and project stakeholders to analyse business requirements and functional specifications, translating these into proof of concept implementations
- Regular sprints of planning, implementation, testing and solution review
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Identifying and defining potential process and application improvements
- Documenting solutions and functional requirements
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
You will ideally have a background in web design, web applications and/or business process analysis, preferably with 2+ years’ experience in IT-focused implementation and analytical work. Good communication skills are required as you will be consulting with customers and project stakeholders. This is a growing organisation where you will be given real scope for personal development and progression within the company.
- An understanding of low code platforms and how to utilise and implement web-based applications, web user interfaces and web services
- Proven experience of working with customers and project teams in an Agile manner
- Proven experience of working with relational data and databases
- Use of documentation, databases, web services and other means of accessing third-party systems for integration purposes
- Background in business analysis, process mapping and business processes
- Background in web-based systems analysis and/or web design is desirable
- An understanding of a range of business systems and processes, including the roles within an organisation for those responsible for implementing and maintaining them
- Working knowledge of the processes involved in software development and delivery of professional services – ITIL and Prince2 Agile
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a subject relating to Computer Science
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact us at Aspire Jobs