Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 doe
We are looking for an experienced part / qualified accounts professional, to join a very busy, growing practice with a head office in the Poole area. The successful candidate will be either part qualified or qualified, with experience of managing their own client base, within a practice environment.
The role will be varied and expand as the successful candidate gains confidence and experience in the team. Duties will involve:
– Preparing limited company accounts
– Preparing tax returns as well as Director’s personal tax returns
– Take responsibility for some management accounts to enhance relationships with clients.
– Providing reports to clients and Directors
– Handle client queries over the phone and on email, in a professional manner
– Covering off any other duties as reasonably required
– Previous practice experience essential, although in house training and support will be given
– Experience with accounting packages
– Proactive approach to work
– Excellent attention to detail
– High level numeracy and literacy
– Customer focussed with a professional manner
– Team work is essential in this role as you will share some clients with other internal departments in some instances where they utilise the firm for other services (eg: Bookkeeping)
Previous tax experience would be ideal, but is not essential as training and support will be given. The successful candidate will be reporting to a fully qualified accountant and working in a team of other part qualified / qualified accounts staff, so ongoing training and development is offered. This role encourages candidates who are looking for a route to progressing their career
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.