Salary: £22,000 + DOE
We are looking for an accounts clerk to join a very busy, growing practice with a head office in the Poole area. The successful candidate will ideally be part qualified, but our client would be prepared to support ACCA Training as an option, if required.
The role will be varied and expand as the successful candidate gains confidence and experience in the team. Duties will involve:
– Preparing limited company accounts
– Preparing tax returns as well as Director’s personal tax returns
– Take responsibility for some management accounts to enhance relationships with clients.
– Providing reports to clients and Directors
– Handle client queries over the phone and on email, in a professional manner
– Covering off any other duties as reasonably required
– Previous practice experience ideal
– Experience with accounting packages
– Proactive approach to work
– Excellent attention to detail
– High level numeracy and literacy
– Customer focused with a professional manner
Previous tax experience would be ideal, but not essential as training and support will be given. The successful candidate will be reporting to a fully qualified accountant and working in a team of other accounts clerks, so ongoing training and development is offered.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469706432 / email@example.com) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / firstname.lastname@example.org) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.