Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 doe
Are you a developing graphic designer who loves to travel and is looking for a progressive job Opportunity? We are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing Bournemouth based company and are now looking for a Graphic Designer with character, charisma and a natural flair for graphic design and digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in graphic design (including print and online) in order to create agreed marketing campaigns. You will need to be self-motivated, organized and focused, with the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Create innovative and brand appropriate visual solutions (on and offline) for all facets of the brand across multiple channels
- See projects through to completion, liaising and managing printers and other stake-holders as required
- Output will include: web page design, POS, print, emails, web banners, social assets, event installations, etc
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the design workflow process is efficient and delivers on time and to budget
- Maintain and uphold the brand guidelines
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Adobe creative suite, MS Office and HTML
- Excellent communication skills and good project management skills
- Experience in creative design
- Working knowledge and understanding of print production
- Working knowledge and understanding of web and interactive design would be a plus as is HTML/CCS experience
- Experience of self-managing creative projects (timelines, budgets, presentations, etc.)
- Experience across print and digital and able to present a compelling portfolio
Please note that due to our client’s location, all applicants will need to have their own transport and a full driver’s licence.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce (07469 706432 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Helen Stacey (07974 429217 / email@example.com) at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.