Salary: to £23k basic plus bonus
My client is a growing and professional specialist home insurance company who has impressive continued growth plans. They are now seeking experienced Home Insurance Associates for their offices in Ringwood.
The successful candidates will have:-
- Personal Lines experience – this is a must!
- Have a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
On top of this the successful candidates will have extensive and specific insurance experience being able to “drill” down and be able to analyse all areas of risk. This requires a high degree of listening skills.
The differentiator between my client and general insurance call centres is that they are giving advice to their clients when on the phone and offer a very personal bespoke service for Non-Standard Home Insurance customers.
You should be prepared to work on a shift basis between 9am-8pm Mon-Thurs, Fri 9-6pm and occasional Saturday mornings.
You will be responsible for handling new sales enquiries from quotation through to sale and fielding enquiries via telephone, email and online chat. Full training and coaching will be provided.
This is a varied role with fantastic opportunities for progression, and you will need to possess excellent rapport and communication skills to succeed. Fantastic training and support will be given to enable you to be successful.
Working within a team of professional Associates in my client’s offices, you will be required to speak with customers and offer advice to ensure the cover provided is suited to their requirements. Importantly, you will be expected to provide a consistent, professional and high quality of service to ensure that all customers receive an excellent experience.
Free parking is available as well as some other great benefits.
This is NOT a call centre environment. Although ultimately the business aim is to sell policies. The focus is much more about helping people by providing expert advice, dealing with inbound calls which are generated via their website and comparison sites. Progression is possible in the future as the business grows.
- Customer sales and support
- Interact with customers and internal departments in order to deal with new business initially. Later in your progression you may help with renewals, mid-term adjustments, cancellations and reinstatements using the internal system
- Ensuring compliance during all communications and processes
- Understanding your responsibilities to ensure my client continually complies with regulations and treats customers fairly
- Maintaining consistently high quality and performance
- Adherence to quality standards; call handling measurements; attendance; timekeeping; any other reasonable requests
- A minimum of 1 year home insurance customer service or sales experience obtained in a professional office environment
- Multi-skilled – The ability to manage time effectively and be able to work on different projects or tasks at any one time whilst pro-actively dealing with new enquiries, also making an active contribution to a positive, progressive culture within the company
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective
- Strong and positive work ethic and attitude
- Clear verbal and written communication skills