- Permanent appointments increase for first time since May
- Growth of temp billings accelerates to 18-month high
- Sharpest rise in job vacancies since June 2011
- Nursing/Medical/Care staff remain most in-demand
- Further weak pay growth recorded
The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and KPMG Report on Jobs – published today – provides the most comprehensive guide to the UK labour market, drawing on original survey data provided by recruitment consultancies.
Permanent placements rise at marked rate…